This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care. By joining Parkland, you become part of a diverse healthcare legacy that’s served our community for more than 125 years. Put your skills to work with us, seek opportunities to learn and join a talented team where patient care is more than a job. It’s our passion.
Serves as a lead worker in performing advanced and routine paint jobs and installs/repairs other commonly used wall finishes such as ceramic tile and wall coverings from surface preparation to finish, while adhering to established safety regulations and guidelines to ensure that work is performed efficiently and according to department standards.
- Must have five years of industrial painting experience and working with other common wall finishes such as ceramic tile and wall coverings.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience:
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for the experience requirements.
- Must have a valid Texas Driver License (Class C).
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be insurable and have access to an automobile.
- Must be able to organize and schedule paint jobs to ensure timely completion of work.
- Must be able to do material take-off from blue prints or on-site survey.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of supplies and equipment associated with painting and other wall finishes
- Must be able to train Painter I¿s and other team members.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with departmental staff.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be physically able to lift heavy loads, walk, stand for extended periods, and climb ladders.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status. As part of our commitment to our patients and employees’ wellness, Parkland Health is a tobacco and smoke-free campus.
Parkland At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.