This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Technician - Trainee
As a Paintless Dent Removal Tech with Dent Wizard, you'll have unlimited earning potential as you do your magic to remove dents and exceed customer expectations. We're hiring right now for a PDR Technician in the Montgomery, AL area.
Using our proprietary process, you'll repair ding and dent damage for customers on a mobile route or at an assigned location. You'll review your work with customers, as well as walk lots, write work orders and negotiate to gain approval and build business. You may get involved in training other Techs and working with your Manager to prospect new accounts. This job requires technical skill, a quality mindset and an outgoing personality.
The Dent Wizard Difference
• Unlimited, uncapped earning potential based on commission: the harder you work, the more you can make
• Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation and more
• Outstanding perks, including mobile phone, company car, gas card, tools allowance, clothing and more
• Independence to manage your day; no micromanagement
• Fun and dynamic team where everyone is supportive and has your back
• Variety of work on many types of cars, both new and old models
• Eight weeks of hands-on and classroom training at one of our facilities with Master PDR Techs to help you learn advanced techniques
• We pay for the training, pay you a salary while you train and provide travel and lodging
• Develop your technical and customer service skills once you are on the job, with assistance from experienced Techs
• Advancement potential into higher Tech levels (with more $) or management roles
What You Need to Succeed
• Excellent communication skills to interact with customers and build accounts
• Strong work ethic, self-motivation and the ability to work independently
• Toughness and grit to work outside in all kinds of weather
• Physical stamina to kneel, bend and squat, as well as lift up to 50 pounds
• Excellent manual dexterity for repetitive-motion tasks
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and geographic location. This position is primarily paid on highly incentivized commission structure. The starting compensation is expected to be between $60,000 and $80,000 annually. We offer a competitive & comprehensive benefit package including: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401k match (50% on the dollar up to 7% of employee contribution).
About Dent Wizard
Dent Wizard is the nation's undisputed leader in automotive reconditioning services and vehicle protection products - and our success is the result of the great people who serve our customers. We're stable, growing and have a strong business model, with opportunities in 43 states, 2.5 million vehicles repaired every year and more than 3,000 highly skilled employees. Help us reach new heights and receive the respect, rewards and recognition you deserve.
Dent Wizard At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.