This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Environmental Technician I
HPC-Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors in Wilmington, CA is looking for an Environmental Technician I to join their safety conscious team! The Environmental Technician I responsibilities may include confined space entry, working at heights and working alongside various types of equipment. This is a physically intensive position.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Plant/Office Environment
LOCATION OF WORK: Wilmington, CA
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Improve our service quality to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Data Entry
- Processing of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Ensures timely processing of weekly payroll and other administrative functions
- Answer incoming calls to branch location
- Acts as Human Resources Liaison
- Prepares Personnel Action Forms (PAF’s) for approval and ensures timely processing of these forms
- Other duties as assigned
- Pay Range $25.00 to $28.00 DOE
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- 5 or more years of clerical experience that may includes accounting and bookkeeping.
- Accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Must be extremely organized, detailed oriented, and have strong customer relations skills.
- Must have ability to multitask and work independently to meet deadlines.
- Computer background working with Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word and Office a must.
- High School Diploma
- Some college accounting and business courses preferred
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.