This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Construction Plumbing Foreman
Lee Company provides core construction services of HVAC, plumbing and electrical for large and small commercial projects throughout Tennessee, Alabama, and Kentucky. Our incredible team has built their reputation on trust, honesty, employee safety and construction excellence since 1944. Safety is a core value that permeates how we live, train, work, and look out for our teammates.
Summary of Job:Supervises journeyman plumbers and helpers and the work performed in plumbing functions, including installs and repairs pipes, fittings and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes, studies building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required, and sequence of installations. Provide input on plumbing plans being developed and then handle implementation and maintenance of these systems.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent, and five years related experience and/or training is required. Supervisory experience a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systematic, thoughtful, timely and effective solutions and procedures
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related equipment
- Experience in providing quality, professional customer related services
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to handle disruptions in stride with professionalism.
- Ability to work independently in a commercial setting.
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- You earn rewards for your commitment to wellness and participation in initiatives through our rewards program
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.
Lee Company At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.