This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Lee Company provides core construction services of HVAC, plumbing and electrical for large and small commercial projects throughout Tennessee, Alabama, and Kentucky. Our incredible team has built their reputation on trust, honesty, employee safety and construction excellence since 1944. Safety is a core value that permeates how we live, train, work, and look out for our teammates.
Summary of Job:At the journeyman level, the applicant assembles installs and repairs pipes, fittings and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes, studies building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required, and sequence of installations.
Are you an experienced Plumber that takes pride in delivering high-quality plumbing systems that help businesses run smoothly and comfortably? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a key player in our construction team, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting blueprints and specifications to determine the layout and configuration of plumbing systems.
- Fabricating, assembling, installing, and repairing plumbing pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems.
- Troubleshooting and repairing any problems that arise during installation.
- Collaborating with other members of the construction team to ensure plumbing systems are installed on time and within budget.
- Ensuring all plumbing systems meet industry standards for quality and safety.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are a skilled and dedicated worker looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- You earn rewards for your commitment to wellness and participation in initiatives through our rewards program
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.
Lee Company At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.