This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
CNC LATHE MILL OPERATOR-DECATUR & ATHENS, AL
-Manual Lathe and Manual Mill experience a plus
- Set up and operate CNC machines to perform precision machining operations
- Read and interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and specifications
- Use various measuring instruments such as bore gauges to ensure accuracy of machined parts
- Perform basic math calculations to determine dimensions and tolerances
- Use hand tools, power tools, and other equipment to assemble, weld, and fabricate parts as needed
- Collaborate with engineers and programmers to optimize machining processes
- Inspect finished parts for quality and make necessary adjustments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a CNC Machinist
- Proficiency in programming CNC machines using software such as SolidWorks
- Strong knowledge of machining principles, tooling, and cutting parameters
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints
AtWork Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.