This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Our client, which provides industrial automation solutions and electrical control systems for a wide variety of industries, is seeking a BIM Modeler to join their team. As a BIM Modeler, you will generate content for the organization’s VDC team, including construction, sequence planning, shop drawings, pre-assembly, and pre-fabrication efforts.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-5 years of experience with Revit software, Navisworks clash detection and experience routing conduit. Understanding of building control systems, HPM, LSS and fire alarm systems is also preferred, but not required.
Job Title: BIM Modeler
Location: North Phoenix, AZ
Remote: 100% on-site
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving, processing, and archiving of model files from designers, staff, and trade subcontractors.
- Development of model components from ideas to prototypes, shop and approval drawings, and jigging/assembly concepts through production-grade delivery.
- Assist in the development of sequencing and assembly steps and communication of these steps to stakeholders graphically (4D).
- Creation of BOM/cut lists and support of pricing and estimating efforts (5D).
- Perform QC review of work personally produced prior to issue to other teams and assist in QA review of work produced by other modelers within the team.
- Facilitate the exchange and coordination of the 3D model elements with consultants and contractor/fabricators.
- Participate in technological collaboration between project team members, client, architect, builder, consultants, subcontractors, etc.
- Provide input to the VDC Director and IT Manager regarding computer hardware and software tools.
- Maintain model libraries and model standards, project archives, etc.
Manpower Engineering At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.