This position is responsible to assist in the repair and overhaul equipment, refrigeration, heating and ventilation equipment to ensure customer needs are met efficiently, accurately and on-time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides service to the customer base by repairing and overhauling equipment, such as compressors, water pumps, air handlers, electrical and mechanical control devices in a safe, efficient and timely manner that exceeds customers’ expectations
- Provides general repair work on refrigeration, heating and ventilation equipment, such as air conditioning units, evaporative condensers, ice machine equipment, water pumps, gas furnaces, compressors and electric motors in a safe and timely manner.
- Provides preventative maintenance activities for customers by diagnosing equipment malfunction and any operating deficiency of the mechanical equipment to ensure quality work performance for the customer base.
- Test malfunctioning systems and components using electrical and/or mechanical skills.
- Maintain legible corporate and personal records of work history.
- Provides department support by processing job tickets, work orders to the necessary department in a timely manner.
- Provides support by picking up, delivering and installing cases.
- Perform work on minor construction and remodeling projects including startups of new installations.
- Drives company vehicle in a safe manner.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by management.