We are currently hiring for a someone to manage our Plumbing, Electric and Cleaning groups. The position does not require the candidate to have extensive experience in any of the fields but rather have general construction knowledge and the ability to organize, plan and coordinate the completion of the work of the professionals that we have working in the departments.
Goodsmith Home Care and Repair is a full time, full service maintenance and repair company that manages the needs of our client's home. We provide yearly maintenance visits along with handling any projects or repairs our clients request. We are currently looking to add to our growing team. We are looking for strong candidates who can:
1) Plan and develop the clients request.
2) Create and lead and manage a team of up to 8 construction and repair professionals.
3) Monitor customer projects progress and set time frames and schedules.
4) Solve issues that arise
5) Ensure client satisfaction
6) Evaluate project performance
Project Manager Skills required:
- Clear communication and writing skills.
- Computer competence and the ability learn new programs quickly and efficiently.
- Problem solving
- Strategic Thinking