This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Wood Refinishing Technician
We are growing and looking for an individual to fill a full-time position of wood refinishing technician. This is year-round, consistent work. No experience necessary; we are willing and want to train you in this trade.
As a Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Masking and cleaning cabinet doors and drawers
- Transporting cabinet doors and drawers
- Cleaning and sanding frames
- Maintaining and cleaning tools
- Using waterborne and shellac based paints
- Previous experience masking, painting, or spraying cabinets is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Have a valid driver’s license, insurance and vehicle
- Have clean driving record, within the past three years
- Have a willingness to take something old and make it look brand new again
- Be available 5 days a week Mon-Fri between the hours of 8am-5pm
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
- Ability to work multiple locations
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Earn Bonuses and Supplemental Pay
- Training and Continual Education
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Nhance.
N-Hance of Geneseo At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.