Responsible for working as the Warehouse Manage and being well-versed in production, logistics and warehouse management as well as having previous client and consumer facing experience.
- Provide effective implementation of warehouse services to meet program requirements
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and vehicles at our facility
- Access, maintain, repair and procurement of equipment in the most cost-effective manner
- Manage and organize operations in the warehouse
- Supervise all loading and unloading of equipment and trucks
- Warehouse and grounds maintenance and cleaning
- Equipment damage reports
- Driving a box truck or equipment trailer
- Available to assist with event work
- Maintain all company D.O.T. records and compliance
- Forklift training and maintaining records
- High school diploma is the minimum education requirement
- Valid driver's license
Minimum two years event experience or equivalent equipment knowledge
Trailer/DOT experience is a plus (Class B or A license preferred)
Operational knowledge of all in house equipment and tents
Ability to drive a fork lift, box truck and small trailer.
Good organizational skills
Ability to lift heavy items (100lbs+)
General carpentry, mechanic and handyman skills
Knowledge of proper loading techniques (Cars and equipment)
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Must be flexible with work schedules
Nights and weekends my be required depending on event schedules
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check as well as driving rest as required by company policy.
Eventlink Llc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.