Warehouse Associate - Loader/Unloader (4-Day Workweek) - Swing Shift
Requisition Number: 159078
Cintas is seeking a Warehouse Associate – Loader/Unloader (4-Day Workweek) - Swing Shift to support the Rental Division. Loader/Unloaders are responsible for driving company trucks to designated areas in the facility for unloading of soiled products. Loader/Unloaders then load clean uniforms, floor mats and additional customer products onto trucks based on customer routes designated for each truck. Loader/Unloaders are expected to maintain the cleanliness of their work area and to meet or exceed a standard for quantity and quality of products loaded and unloaded.
Job Expectations and Eligibility Factors:
Work Eligibility (prior to first day of employment)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must adhere to attendance policy.
- Must be willing to work in a safe proximity to other people for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, schedule driven environment where there are time pressures to complete work quickly.
- Must be comfortable with exposure to hot or cold temperatures and exposure to the elements.
- Must be willing to handle materials that are soiled or have pungent odors, with appropriate protective equipment.
- Requires standing for most of shift.
- Requires stretching, bending, squatting, stooping, turning, or reaching to accomplish work activities.
- Requires physical activity, including lifting or moving materials, for most of shift.
Cintas At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.