Wall Panel Carpentry
Join Team Hancock, a proud multi-year recipient of the Best Places to Work in Maine award! Hancock Lumber is passionate about its people-first and values driven culture. Work-life balance, competitive pay + benefits, and a bonus system for all employees rewarding safety, productivity, accuracy and the elimination of rework are embedded in Team Hancock’s culture. Gain more time for yourself and family, with no nights and no weekends, all while being part of a highly engaged and dynamic team.
Full-time position responsible for building wall panels. Experience with carpentry or framing is preferred as this positoin requires the cutting and pre-assembling of wall panels. You also must be a team player, detail orientated, have solid judgment and be able to work well with a small team.
“Great companies will keep finding ways to help employees earn more money, but they will also increasingly give their team members something perhaps even more important: the gift of time. Work should not be hurried, hectic, or chaotic. Nor should it be all-consuming.” –Kevin Hancock, Hancock Lumber CEO
- Experience with carpentry, framing, and assembling experience is preferred but not require
- Responsible team player
- Strong work ethic
- High school diploma
- Unique culture focused on safety, shared leadership, and respect for all voices
- Work-life balance, consistent schedules (40-hour average work week and no nights or weekends), and ‘performance gold’ bonus plan for every employee
- Insurance options including health, dental, life, short term disability and additional voluntary benefits such as accidental insurance for you and/or family members
- 401(k) plan with a company discretionary match and free access to investment advisors
- Paid time off for vacation, choice time, holidays, childbirth, and bereavement
- Employee discount on building materials
- Up to $2,000 employee referral bonus for referring an applicant who accepts employment with Hancock Lumber
- Clothing allowance, footwear reimbursement, and year-end awards and recognition
Hancock Lumber At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.