Job Summary: The vinyl/interior signage installer is responsible for traveling throughout the country ensuring seamless vinyl installation on a variety of substrates.
Our Exceptional Benefits Plan includes:
- Supportive & Friendly Culture
- Manage national accounts for Fortune 500 companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Wellness Screenings
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Contribution
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Career Growth Opportunities and Career Mapping
- Additional perks including Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program (Non-Union employees), and Various employee discount offerings from our Vendors
Summary: Stratus is one of the nation’s largest brand implementation companies. We are made up of 1,100+ employees nationwide who roll up their sleeves, dive into the details and bring our clients’ brands to life! We deliver versatile solutions for some of the nation’s largest and most recognized brands. From signage to site refresh & remodel, from energy & lighting to repair & maintenance solutions, we deliver ideal solutions to meet all our client's branding needs.
- Perform all job-related duties as assigned
- Project reporting
- Performing quality control throughout the process to ensure our quality continues to set the standard of excellence for our industry.
- Daily interface with clients, most work is in open retail locations with staff & customers present. Good presentation and communication with retail staff is of highest priority
- Identify and solve any on site issues
- Promote and ensure job site safety, rectify job site hazards immediately
- Complete final punch list for timely project turnover
- Ability to read a planogram
- Computer skills (i.e. iPad, photos & reporting)
- Ability to have personable discussions with our financial & retail customers
- Basic ability to use drill and hand tools
- Must possess the ability to prioritize effectively and recognize/address work related issues as they occur
- Communication skills a must
- Vinyl installation experience
- Signage installation experience
- Previous experience with Financial & Retail customers preferred
- Must have valid US driver’s license and have the ability to rent vehicles during travel.
Stratus At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.