Vaccine Specialist Representative
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits – accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, paid maternity and bonding time benefits, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests, and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
- Awarded a “Great Place to Work” award in 2022 and 2023
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Biopharma 2022
- Develop a sound understanding of the relevant Covid-19 product and disease area to facilitate detailed discussions with medical professionals, hospitals, and clinics.
- Educate, influence and partner with internal resources (Medical, Customer Care, etc.)
- Engage in targeted HCPs, hospitals, and clinics to drive and process orders for these customers directly or through a group purchasing organization (GPO).
- Demonstrate effectiveness working independently and in team environments.
- Establish meaningful business relationships with targeted accounts through phone and in-person presence; commanding & disarming, ability to create rapport, network, build, and maintain productive business relationships.
- Demonstrate clinical and technical skills and capture key customer insights.
- Adhere to new therapeutic areas and channels of business and adapt to organizational change.
- Leverage and use customer networks, resources, and tools via phone/web to expand connectivity, reach and interest across stakeholders.
- Identify, prioritize, and drive opportunities to create access, policy, programs, and processes that drive product demand.
- Engage targeted healthcare professionals in in-depth informational/promotional communications in accordance with policies and procedures set by the client.
- Verify and complete required data entry including details of the target’s responses, notes, and any follow through actions in accordance with policies and procedures set by the client.
- Profile and manage targeted list of healthcare professionals and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by the client.
- Manage daily sales call activity to optimize time and maximize the achievement of sales and market share objectives.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions, thereby ensuring acceptance of, or agreement with a “call plan” objective.
- Maintain the required product expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the Client’s products and ensure clear, concise and accurate communication of product information with target audiences using proper medical terminology.
- Successfully complete the Client’s product training (self-study, testing, field work and classroom training at the Client’s site or electronically) and meet training expectations set by the Client in order to proceed to servicing the Client’s customers within the parameters of the program.
- Effectively and timely communicate with leadership.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with the Client and the Client’s customers.
- Execute sales strategies in compliance with Federal Healthcare Program requirements, FDA’s promotional regulations, and Client policy.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+years of B2B sales/account management experience
- 3+ years of field sales experience in pharmaceuticals/biotechnology
- Previous vaccine experience is required
- Ability to influence at multiple levels in an account based selling environment
- Team first mindset
- Strong working knowledge of government programs (VFC) + CDC immunization schedules
- Pediatric experience is strongly preferred
- Experience navigating hospital/account purchasing process preferred
- Experience working in a hybrid environment (virtual/F2F) to influence customers and drive results
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Documented track record of sales success
- Ability to travel as needed for territory coverage
Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial, and creative engagement partner that specializes in healthcare. Our passionate, global workforce augments local expertise and diverse mix of skills with data, science, and technology to deliver bespoke engagement solutions that help clients reimagine how they engage with their patients, payers, people and providers to improve treatment outcomes. Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Inizio Engage, visit us at:
Inizio Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Inizio are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Inizio will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Inizio Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however, only qualified candidates will be considered.
Inizio Engage At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.