This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
VW Entry Level Mechanic
At Campbell VW of Edmonds, we're passionate about Volkswagens and the people who drive them - aiming to provide top tier customer support and satisfaction. See if you would be a good fit for this team and shop!
We are seeking an entry level technician with excellent customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to grow into a Certified VW Technician position. We are a very busy dealership with a steady workflow, an experienced service team, and great location. Additionally, we offer the opportunity for very competitive income, benefits, and an enjoyable work environment. Schedule is 5 days a week, 8 hours per day and offer higher than market pay, and a growth plan that offers step by step training to become a Master VW Tech.
- Work under the direction of senior technicians and shop manager
- Perform light-duty maintenance and repairs
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor, Foreman and Training Group Leader
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- 3 months of experience as an auto technician or express technician preferred, but not required
- Be willing to learn and take direction
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be a team player
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver's license
Campbell Volkswagen of Edmonds At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.