This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
VP of Estimating & Sales
Position: Vice President of Estimating & Sales, Commercial Roofing
Location: 100% onsite near Pittsburgh
Salary: DOE + bonus, excellent 401K matching, great benefits, PTO
Our client is a top commercial roofing contractor in Pennsylvania who is looking for a VP of Estimating & Sales to run their largest and most profitable division.
- Develops Marketing and Sales Strategies to comply with Financial Goals and Growth Strategies consistent with the risk tolerance for the company.
- Strategically manages Estimating to achieve revenue and profit budgets.
- Identifies and leads new business opportunities.
- Nurtures broad networks of customers
- Identifies and develops new customers.
- Oversees a Team
- Identifies ways to maximize profitability.
- Analyzes financial reports for comparison to estimate budgets to actual performance, for adjustments to estimating and/or field operations.
- Ensures all company policies and procedures within the area of responsibility are followed.
- Ensure highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
- Manages a high level of client interaction.
- Is totally committed to the company's safety Culture.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of related experience with at least 10 years in Commercial Roofing Sales and Estimating.
- Possess the skill and understanding to evaluate project specifications and contracts to assess the project’s risk.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from strategic plan to closing.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Strong understanding of sales financials and reporting
- Ability to source potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Possess understanding of market and competitive landscape.
- Is customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals through effective planning and budgeting.
- Strong product knowledge
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Committed to continuous improvements.
- Ability to establish and manage a high-performance working culture.
- Ability to read take-offs and estimates.
- Ability to handle the complexities of the multi-company arrangement.
- Knowledge of roofing construction operations and business acumen.
Noor Staffing Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.