Used Car Manager - Kearny Mesa Hyundai
We are searching for a highly skilled and self-motivated individual for our Used Car Department. We're looking for an energetic professional with a proven track record who has successfully delivered on goals while maintaining the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction. Closing skills are a must and the ideal candidate will be an energetic leader with a great attitude. Come work for a winning team!
- Hiring and training Used Car employees.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules, sales, and performance of salespeople.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Making appraisals on used vehicles, trade-ins and leads
- Oversee reconditioning, display and merchandising of the used vehicle inventory.
- Managers ensure customer retention by hiring, training and evaluating their staff to be customer-focused.
- Lead team meetings daily, weekly and monthly to reach vehicle sales quotas to make sure that their department is profitable.
- Price all cars correctly on various websites and be familiar with online marketing of used vehicles.
- Develop and maintain buying network
- Knows and understands equity and values and is able to explain depreciation.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Hires, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all used-vehicle sales employees.
- Develops, implements, and monitors a follow-up system for used-vehicle purchasers.
- Ensures that cosmetic and mechanical reconditioning is performed within the dealership's cost and time limitations.
- Assists in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma required
- Prior automotive management experience is required.
- Valid state sales and driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Regularly stands, walks, sits; uses hands; reaches with hands and arms; talks and hears. Occasionally climbs or balances; stoops, kneels, crouches, or crawls; lifts up to 15 pounds.
- Noise level is moderate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintain a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Sunroad is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, race (including traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists); religion; religious creed; religious dress/grooming; color; age (40 and over); sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity (meaning a person’s identification as male, female, a gender different from the person’s sex at birth, or transgender); gender expression (including a person’s gender-related appearance or behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s sex at birth); national origin; ancestry; citizenship status; uniform service member status; military or veteran status; marital status; pregnancy; childbirth; medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breast feeding; medical condition (including cancer related or HIV/AIDS related); handicap; physical disability; mental disability; genetic characteristics; genetic information; or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy applies equally to interns and volunteers.
Sunroad Automotive At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.