(USA) Senior Technician, Refrigeration/HVAC
What you'll do...
BEAT the HEAT with Walmart Facilities Department as a Senior Technician, Refrigeration/HVAC!
Are you one of the few people out there that have Commercial Refrigeration experience? Are you looking for a great career with UPWARD MOBILITY, COMPETITIVE PAY, and a company that promotes a healthy WORK LIFE BALANCE? If so, we would love to talk to you about our HVAC Refrigeration Specialist openings in your area.
We are looking to grow our team and adding top talent to join our fast-paced, family environment!
What are the essential functions of the Senior HVAC Refrigeration Technician:
- Maintain and repair Walmart facilities HVAC/R equipment and assets by utilizing commercial HVAC and Refrigeration skills and using hand tools, digital tools, power tools, and other equipment to complete jobs
- Utilize the work order management system to receive repair Work Orders to support Stores and Store associates and documenting repair activities
- Provide prompt response to emergency maintenance calls.
- Inspecting, operating, or testing facilities, equipment, or fixtures to diagnose issues
- Complete all required training requirements to safely operate equipment and tools
- Ensures compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Environmental Protection Agency regulations and guidelines by performing work according to practices and procedures outlined in the Walmart HVAC/R safety policy and environmental guidelines
Benefits of the Senior HVAC Refrigeration Technician position:
- Career Advancement
- World Class Training
- Dedicated internal support with the freedom to work independently.
- Work Vehicle and Tools provided.
- Eligible for 8% bonus incentive
- 10% Walmart discount
- Paid Time Off accrual
- Full benefits available for Health / Vision / Dental / Life
- 401k with company match
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- FREE College through Live Better University
Senior HVAC Refrigeration Technician Position Requirements:
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 6 months' experience, OR 2 years total work experience, in commercial refrigeration, mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field
- Universal EPA
- Large Scale Rack Refrigeration Experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Can lift 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Can Move up and down ladders frequently.
- Comfortable working at heights frequently
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 5 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 7 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Passing score on Ramsey Technician Level 3 HVAC/R test.
Type I and Type II Environmental Protection Agency certification for refrigerant handling.
6 months' experience installing, repairing, and troubleshooting commercial HVAC/R equipment.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program, Intermediate level functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, email, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located
101 PAKAULA ST, KAHULUI, HI 96732-3508, United States of America
Walmart At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.