This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Traveling Drywall Technician
Our technicians work on a rotation-type schedule, they work on a 10/4 travel rotation. They are traveling for 10 consecutive days on and back home for 4 consecutive days. They fly out on a Tuesday and return home the following Thursday.
We will teach you our trade! No Experienced Required, plus Paid Training!
Work includes light demolition and rebuild, caulking, drywall repair, insulation, and install a variety of firestop systems in the hospital environment.
APPLY HERE: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=a4285963-aa73-4fd7-8934-05bcb5370667&ccId=9200364460472_2&lang=en_US&jobId=9200611337518_1&source=EN
- 1+ year of experience working with basic tools
- 1+ year of drywall finish work
- Plus, but not required, previous construction, painting, finish carpentry, caulking, insulation
- *** Must pass drug test, background check ***
- Submit to TB test, vaccination blood tests & vaccinations (Flu, MMR, Varicella, etc.), and other mandatory vaccines
- Must be COVID vaccinated
- Professional appearance. No visible tattoos/willing to cover. No smoking.
- MUST be willing to travel
- 10-4 Travel Rotation ( 10 days on 4 days off )
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Remedi8 Holdings Corp At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.