Salary Range:$100,000.00 To 130,000.00 Annually
Who We Are:
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the leading North American solution provider for power management, electro-mechanical and rotating assets. Serving customers across a wide range of industries, including power generation, utilities, water and wastewater, petrochemicals, air separation, oil & gas, metals, mining, paper, aggregates, and cement.
IPS defines world-class electric motor and generator repair, and Power Management every day. When you work for IPS, you can learn from industry experts and discover your potential while being part of a winning team committed to upholding our core values: Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Customer Focus, Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Collaborate with team to provide technical support to customers, repair shops, and field service activities.
- Reverse engineer transformer mechanical and electrical designs.
- Assist in development of proposals and RFP/RFQ responses along with final repair or project reports.
- Provide Seller technical support including customer site visits and leading lunch/learns.
- Ensure that repairs meet customer expectations and applicable industry standards.
- Assist with implementation of quality improvement actions.
- Develop and implement transformer repair practices and training curriculum.
- Partner with team to drive development and revision of mechanical/electrical transformer repair instructions.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with operating policies and procedures.
- Utilize Continuous Improvement Process Solution (CIPS) tools and Processes.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Employer Match
- Bonus Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And more!
Integrated Power Services At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.