This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Training Specialist (Automotive Repair)
- The Training Specialist is responsible for providing support to Organizational Development and Training functions by performing training support and training delivery, e-learning system support, analysis, and integration functions for instructor-led and e-learning initiatives.
Essential Job Duties
- Research, develop, and update the training curriculum.
- Facilitate entry-level instructor-led programs.
- Vendor negotiation as related to all training activities (print, transportation, lodging, meeting space, etc.).
- Provide input in the development of training plans.
- Demonstrate effective training skills.
- Conduct workshops throughout the company including:
- Scheduling meeting rooms.
- Completing room set up.
- Scheduling meals for attendees.
- Preparing teaching materials.
- Delivering course content.
- Develop operational partnerships through a functional understanding of the business.
- Responsible for processing invoices, submitting expense reports, preparing UPS packages, maintaining inventory of supplies, and submitting equipment orders for the Training Department.
- Determine report structures and parameters.
- Perform skill evaluations of training course participants.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 5 years of experience working in the automotive industry
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Operational knowledge.
- Organizational knowledge of company structures.
- Certification in training programs and adult learning concepts and effective as a program instructor.
- Training Experience in Leadership, Supervision, and Orientation.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
LKQ At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.