This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Tire Service Advisor
- Career Opportunity: We are a high growth company with excellent opportunities for advancement. Our training and development programs prepare you for growth and advancement.
- We respect your need for work-life balance. Our specialists have more personal time each day than hours spent at work, and a 5-day work week.
- We invest in our employees. We offer competitive hourly pay with monthly bonuses, as well as an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching.
- Work in a premium dealership. Get the best of both worlds! Enjoy working inside a premium partner OEM dealership as a Dealer Tire employee.
- Our employees are happy. Nearly 85% of our associates said they would highly recommend working at Dealer Tire to others. But hear it for yourself: Check out
this videoto see what our Tire Service Advisor have to say about working at Dealer Tire.
- Selling tires to customers on the service drive to exceed assigned sales goals.
- Inspecting customers’ cars on the service drive.
- Diagnosing tire-related problems, recommending service, and quoting prices.
- Assuring necessary repairs are completed as ordered and priced as quoted.
- Maintaining strong, effective relationships with customers and dealer personnel.
- Overseeing customer satisfaction and solving problems that arise.
- Completing monthly market analyses.
- Assisting in store operations (i.e. maintaining inventory, opening/closing the store, etc.).
- Assisting dealership technicians to ensure service levels are maintained.
- 2+ years of tire service experience, preferably in a retail tire and service environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with strong customer service orientation.
- May be required to operate a motor vehicle.
- Meet the requirements of Dealer Tire’s Motor Vehicle Record Policy and Company Vehicle Fleet Policy.
- Proficient computer skills to include experience with MS Office and online order management applications.
- ADA Disclosure: Any candidate who feels that they may need an accommodation to complete this application, or any portions of same, based on the impact of a disability should contact Dealer Tire’s Human Resources Department to discuss your specific needs. Please feel free to contact us at ADAAAccommodation@dealertire.com or via phone at 833-483-8232.
Dealer Tire At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.