Termite Sales Inspector
Have you ever dreamed of being a hero by protecting the world and all (well, almost all) of its living beings? If so, then WE NEED YOU!
Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people throughout California and northwestern Nevada – pest-free, worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers, through their customized pest control and lawn care treatments, and then into a watchful continuing care program.
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability, and camaraderie!
We are seeking a detail-oriented and analytical Home Wellness Sales Inspector to inspect building structures (residential and commercial) and their surrounding environments for wood destroying organisms that may be causing damage to the wood structure of the building. The Pest Control industry is not exactly what it may seem. Pest Control is more of a maintenance program to ensure that our customers don’t suffer from reoccurring pest activity. Like electricians or HVAC technicians, our ultimate goal is to ensure the safety and well-being of the customers that we serve.
What You’ll Do
- Physically inspecting a variety of commercial and residential structures to determine the presence of pests, fungi and other wood destroying organisms; calculating the severity of infestations and the degree of structural damage.
- Physically inspecting a variety of commercial and residential structures to determine the presence of rodents and entry ways into the structure, calculating the severity of infestations and the degree of damage to products, insulation, and entry points as it relates to the structure.
- Responsible for estimating and selling insulation jobs for both residential and commercial accounts. Will measure and calculate insulation estimates for removal and installation.
- Examining attics and sub areas when available and accessible.
- Writing reports which include findings and recommendations using the current version of Clark Pest Control's WDO Code Book (handwriting is to be legible and orderly).
- Authoring notes, findings, and recommendations when the code book is not specific to an uncommon situation.
- Creating diagrams and graphs indicating the type, degree and location of infestations.
- Interfacing directly with homeowners, home buyers and their agents regarding the work to be accomplished.
- Determining the costs, estimating the crew time and scheduling work.
- Coordinating with the crewperson to ensure that jobs are done legally, professionally, and within specifications.
- Receiving and accounting for company funds.
- Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean condition at all times.
What’s In It for You?
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Pet Insurance
- Company issued vehicle and gas card. Take your company car home with you!
- Paid on the job training, including paid pest license and license renewal
- Advancement opportunities. We promote from within!
- Employees averaged over $90K last year!!
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Familiarity with construction methods and terminology
- Familiarity with wood destroying organisms and it’s impacts
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid)
- Ability to obtain a Contractor’s State License Board Home Improvement Salesperson (HIS) license within the first 90 days of employment
- Ability to work in the field independently and manage route-based assignments
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Willing and able to stand, walk, sit, bend, crawl, lift and carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces, attics and basements)
- Climb ladders and work at heights, including attics
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Clark Pest Control At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.