This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Termite Repair Technician
Have you ever dreamed of being a hero by protecting the world and all (well, almost all) of its living beings? If so, then WE NEED YOU!
Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people throughout California and northwestern Nevada – pest-free, worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers, through their customized pest control and lawn care treatments, and then into a watchful continuing care program.
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability, and camaraderie.
Apply in minutes from your mobile phone!
We are seeking ambitious and energetic Termite Repair Technicians to repair building structures (residential and commercial) and their surrounding environments from damage caused by wood destroying organisms. The Pest Control industry is not exactly what it may seem. Pest Control is more of a maintenance program to ensure that our customers don’t suffer from reoccurring pest activity. Like electricians or HVAC technicians, our ultimate goal is to ensure the safety and well-being of the customers that we serve.
What You’ll Do
- Chemically treating and/or repairing structural damage on a variety of commercial and residential structures.
- Maintaining contact with homeowners, homebuyers, their agents, company inspectors and others regarding work to be accomplished.
- Ensuring that jobs are done legally, professionally, and within specifications.
- Receiving and accounting for company funds.
- Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean condition at all times.
- Read and understand label instructions regarding treatment procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
What’s In It for You?
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Pet Insurance
- Company issued vehicle and gas card. Take your company car home with you!
- Paid on the job training, including paid pest license and license renewal
- Advancement opportunities. We promote from within!
- Pay from $20 - $25 an hour plus commission and bonus potentials!
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- No Experience Required!
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and manage route-based assignments
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
Clark Pest Control At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.