Temporary - Maintenance Helper
We are seeking a temporary Maintenance Helper to assist with day-to-day maintenance activities.
Founded in 2016, Tube Supply provides quality steel tube and bar in alloy, stainless, and carbon for oil and gas applications, including drilling, completions, production, and downhole tools. Our steel tubular and bar products are tailored specifically to meet the demands of the oil and gas industry, including high pressure, high temperature (HPHT) and sour (H2S) well environments. Tube Supply clients are leading oil and gas service companies, OEMs, and manufacturing centers spanning as far as Canada and Mexico in addition to the United States.
Our goal is to maintain a stable, fun work environment while delivering satisfaction to the marketplace. We live closely by our core values: excellence, loyalty, and fun. These are seen throughout our interactions with customers, within the company, and in each of our employee’s everyday lives.
- Clean interior of the building, as well as machinery and equipment, and exterior of the building
- Complete administrative duties, such as filling out forms and reporting maintenance statuses to supervisor
- Train under Maintenance Manager on performing routine building maintenance duties, including painting, minor electrical repairs, plumbing, carpentry, and heating and ventilation systems maintenance as needed
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Keep inventory of maintenance and cleaning supplies and equipment, and report needs to supervisor
- May be asked to respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
- Complete any other projects asked of you
- High school diploma or GED
- Interest in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical systems (including relevant equipment and tools)
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend, kneel, stoop, and lift or move heavy equipment
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and other manuals and documents
- Ability to work in a team and follow instructions from supervisors
- May be required to work outside of normal work hours
Tube Supply At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.