Willis Automotive is a family and locally owned automotive group located in Des Moines, IA. We carry INFINITI, Cadillac, Lexus, MINI Cooper, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Chevrolet, and Nissan. Our growing company also includes Collision, Detail, and Reconditioning teams. At Willis Automotive, we adhere to our six core values to maintain a tradition of automotive excellence and service leadership for all of our guests!
Willis Automotive Offers:
- A great benefits package, available the first month following 30 days of employment, which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, plus additional supplemental insurances
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off and 7 paid holidays
- Employee discounts at all locations
- Paid training and development on and off-site
- Employee appreciation: employee of the month, food trucks, community involvement, discounted event tickets, and more!
Under the direction and supervision of the Service Manager, this position is responsible for diagnosing and repairing vehicles. Performs all duties within the objectives, standards, and policies of Willis Automotive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive work order from dispatcher
- Preform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate electronically with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional work is needed
- Document work performed
- Road-test vehicles when required
- Communicates work accomplishments and activities to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Attend factory sponsored training classes
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times
- Performs any other related duties as assigned
What we need from you:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Must have ability to work well in a team-based environment
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- ASE certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
Willis Automotive At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.