Technical Sales Specialist – Artificial Intelligence
When you join Intel, you become part of a global organization with big ambitions. Our people have had a profound influence on the world by creating radical innovations that revolutionize the way we live.
We are driven by our purpose: To create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. We develop technologies that bring down barriers and enable tomorrow’s greatest scientific breakthroughs and cultural achievements.
In this position responsibilities included but not limit to:
- Drives transformative customer and partner engagements, evangelizes company's products in conjunction with assigned accounts, business development, and field account sales teams.
- Concentrates on transformation bets that contribute to substantial revenue growth for Intel.
- Guides key account executives to understand and solve customer business problems using Intel based solutions and services.
- Provides feedback to internal organizations such as marketing and account teams on market trends, customer voice, and business roadblocks.
- Leverages holistic business knowledge on key markets to manage the identification, creation, and management of new business opportunities with select companies.
- Exhibits knowledge of broad ecosystem, scale, industry, and product specialization to develop new solutions and/or create complementary products/services to produce sales opportunities.
- Demonstrates the value of new technologies to solve customer problems by interacting with technical decision makers, industry influencers, policy makers, and social platforms such as conferences and presentations.
- Formulates and monitors key metrics to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the account opportunities.
- Facilitates financial analyses, long range forecasting, and analysis studies associated with potential opportunities.
- Develops financial and business models, goals, pricing, promotion, placement and positioning, to make desired financial commitments.
As a successful candidate, you must have willingness to lead customers through the business cycle to achieve strategic goals
Note: This is a commissioned sales position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This position is not eligible for Intel Immigration sponsorship.
BSc in STEM, Marketing, Business and 5+ years of consistent track record of business or technical performance in data center business and/or market intelligence-expertise on AI customer needs and constraints and competitive strengths and weaknesses
Intel Corporation At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.