This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Supply Chain Project Specialist (Onsite)
Country:United States of America
Location:HAZ01: Interiors (Evac Sys)-Phoenix 3414 S 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85040 USA
Position Role Type:Hybrid
Collins Aerospace is seeking an organized and energetic individual to join its MSC Operational Excellence Procurement Team as a Supply Chain Procurement/Project Lead. This individual will work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with our supply base, internal Customers and cross functional teams. This role will lead improvement projects, while working closely with execution teams, as well as, with key stakeholders such as executives, plant managers, shop floor operators, finance, corporate sourcing managers, and category managers to maintain the deliverables for defined project plans and reporting requirements.
This role to be located onsite in Phoenix, AZ, but a hybrid model (typically working 2-4 day onsite) may be considered for an ideal candidate.
- Interface with cross functional team (materials, quality, and engineering, manufacturing engineering, IPT), monitoring projects, ensuring adherence to project timelines, while adapting and adopting to continuous business changes.
- Project Management through develop, track, and ensure key deliverables are met for projects in coordination with commodity, quality, engineering, Program & Supply chain.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Efficient data gathering and analysis, with the ability to create effective communication tools and reports for all levels of leadership.
- Via sound business judgement and strategic thinking/analysis, enable strong decision making analytics
- Exposure to global activities, including sourcing and/or operations within different cultures and styles
- Manages major responsibilities across multiple supply chain disciplines on a regular basis.
- Performs supply chain activities that cannot be attributed to a defined discipline.
- May also include professional employees required to perform activities across several disciplines on smaller sites
- Maintain appropriate procurement-related records, including supplier information and the reporting thereof.
- Manages issues and expectations across a broad range of skill sets, locations, and cultures both internally and with suppliers
- Serves as key point of contact within & outside supply chain organization.
- Good organization skills that demonstrate team building and leadership
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Typically requires a University Degree and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years of experience or in absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are authorized to access information under this program/contract
- Ability to travel up to 25-30% of the time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Collins Aerospace At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.