Supervisor, RF Technician
Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions. We measure and analyze energy utilization to generate empowering analytics for smart grid and infrastructure management, enabling utilities and consumers to reduce energy consumption. Our innovative and proven portfolio of software, services and intelligent sensor technology is a key driver to decarbonize the grid. Having avoided more than 9 million tons of CO2 in FY 2021 and committed to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030, Landis+Gyr manages energy better – since 1896.
With sales of USD 1.5 billion in FY 2021, Landis+Gyr employs around 6,500 talented people across five continents.
- Responsible for managing site surveys, installation, and maintenance of Collectors, Concentrators, Routers, 1-way Repeaters, and other network components.
- Oversee up to 7 RF Technicians and manage new installations, troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance of all RF equipment.
- Requires strength in the following areas: technical knowledge, communication, organization, leadership, and management.
- Acquire and develop competencies in 2-way technologies and provide training of tools to the local RF Techs to gain similar competencies as needed.
- Supports and adheres to the Company’s core values.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Supports and adheres to the Company’s Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Represent the Company in a positive, professional manner when working with both internal and external customers.
- Unix, Oracle, and knowledge of basic electronics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Personal Computer knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good keyboard/typing skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work wearing safety equipment.
- Must be able to work on ladders and in inclement weather.
- Relational database experience
- Project management experience
- 5+ years of experience in electronics or working with fixed wireless networks.
- 3+ years of RF field experience
- Associates degree in Electronics/ RF or equivalent experience
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in business or management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel classified as such.
Landis+Gyr is a global leader in energy management solutions, operating in over 30 countries and headquartered in Switzerland. We are thrilled that you’ve considered Landis+Gyr to be a part of your professional journey. As a part of the L+G family, employees are offered a comprehensive and competitive package of benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement plan featuring a generous company match incentive. Additionally, we offer three (3) weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) as well as eleven (11) paid holidays. We also offer a tuition reimbursement program, optional pet insurance, supplemental medical coverage, and a host of other perks to ensure the health, wellness, and enrichment of our team members.
Pay is in the range of $67,000 - $100,287 per year. The position is eligible for a 401(k) match and consideration for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, and certifications or other professional licenses held. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you.
Job Title: Supervisor, RF Technician
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Landis+Gyr At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.