Superintendent - Construction- Chicago, IL
- Provide a daily client update including project progress report and photographs; keep a daily log of what took place on-site for each project.
- Schedule deliveries on-site.
- Communicate with the client daily about the project and be prepared to answer their questions.
- Award all trade contracts and allocate their responsibilities.
- Communicate quality and performance standards to all trade contractors and vendors.
- Negotiate all trade and vendor pricing per project to reach profitable agreements.
- Determine needed site resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to
- Finish with attention to the project budget.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule all work on-site to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Assist in ordering materials and supplies.
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent with a general contractor or developer
- Commercial project experience strongly preferred
- Experience working on $1MM+ projects
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple departments simultaneously
- Strong time management, oral and written communication skills
- OSHA certification
Michael Page At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.