- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials, and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
- 5-7 years of experience with a commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability of project teams with successful outcomes
- In depth knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, and manpower
- Proficient in basic use and functions of a personal computer
Michael Page At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.