Strategic Customer Account Manager
Strategic Customer Account Manager
Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
AGCO North America has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Customer Account Manager to join its commercial organization to deliver extraordinary results throughout North America. The Fendt brand offers innovative products that deliver greater performance, agronomic, and financial value for our customers. The Massey Ferguson brand delivers a wide range of straightforward, dependable offerings to benefit customer operations.
The candidate will support the continued growth of both the Fendt and Massey Ferguson brands in North America. She or he will work directly with strategic customer accounts to help drive increased satisfaction of their experience with our products and services, maximize the value our customers can unlock using our products and services, provide consultative services that increase operational efficiencies, and coordinate the execution of sales and services through the AGCO North American dealer network.
Travel of 30% - 50% will be required.
What you will do:
- Through analysis, insight, and channel feedback, the role will work directly with strategic end-user customers to enhance the value our products and services provide.
- The role will develop “B2B” solutions that optimize our sales, technology, and services offerings for strategic accounts.
- The role will champion strategy and execution through our North American dealer network to enhance the business and provide greater value to these accounts.
- The role will work closely with the North American marketing and dealer teams to develop and deliver effective campaign and pricing models.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of “B2B” sales: large capital goods, technologies, or services preferred.
- Professional sales and marketing strategic skills.
- Strategic account, multi-channel experience.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills including the ability to handle conflict and provide issue resolution through a strategic approach.
- The ability to communicate clearly with all levels of management, employees, dealers, and end-users, and be highly articulate with communication skills.
- Proficiency in Tableau, Power BI, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
A plus if you have:
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Professional selling skills certification from an accredited institution
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career - and our business - to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” - Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.
AGCO At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.