Staff Supply Chain Business Operations/Compliance Specialist
Requisition ID: R10133171
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States of America | Huntsville, Alabama, United States of America+ 1 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 25% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Space Systems – Launch & Missile Defense (LMDSD) a leading provider of small and micro-satellites, satellite components and subsystems, missile defense and strategic missile propulsion, a leading producer of lightweight space deployable and solar arrays. Our company is dedicated to being pioneers heading the front of technology and space program expansion and values driven individuals committed to the same vision.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems sector is seeking a Staff Supply Chain Business Operations/Compliance Specialist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is on the GSC Compliance team and may be located in one the following locations: Chandler, AZ, Promontory, UT or Huntsville, AL. There will be 10% travel required between multiple sites and locations. This position requires that you be onsite 2 days a week.
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- The successful candidate will perform PACE audits, provide compliance support to the procurement organization, review procedures, support the training team with compliance guidance, support annual customer audits, and interface with Supply Chain Management processes and personnel at all levels to ensure the success in sector compliance.
- Responsibilities include the audit of procurement packages, support sector customer audits, review procedures for accuracy and any needed clarification, compliance support in training classes, mentoring procurement employees in compliance, remain up to date in FAR/DFAR regulations, Terms and Conditions Contract Instructions and Addenda clauses.
- Successful candidate must remain up to date in FAR/DFAR regulations, Terms and Conditions, Program addenda clauses, sector procedures, develop in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for positions of increasing responsibility and increasing personnel effectiveness in present assignments. SAP knowledge a plus.
- Candidate must have experience in Global Supply Chain roles. Position requires coordination and collaboration with key stakeholders to include, but not limited to, Contracts, Engineering, Quality, Strategic Sourcing, Planning, Operations and Program Management. Prior hands on management of suppliers / subcontracts for both US Government and non-US Government programs.
- Bachelor's degree with 15 years’ experience, Master's degree with 13 years’ experience or a High School diploma/equivalent with 19 years’ of experience in Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain Management, Organization Effectiveness, Project Management, Training or related industry experience
- In-depth understanding of Supply Chain Procurement / Subcontract process
- Significant understanding of US Government and non-US Government / Commercial contracting
- Experienced in Procurement / Subcontract package audits
- Familiarity with Government Contractor Business System audits
- Experience in developing and delivering training that ensures compliance
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance as needed for the business
Northrop Grumman At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.