This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Sr. Refrigeration Technician (On-Site Charleston, SC)
Relocation and Sign-on bonus:
This position is for our Charleston, South Carolina market. we are looking to offer relocation assistance and/or sign on bonus depending on experience for technicians looking to move to the area.
Join us at Easy Ice! We’re a growing company that provides an all-inclusive commercial ice machine subscription to business owners nationwide. We’ve been changing our industry for the better since we started in 2009, and we’re not slowing down anytime soon. As a member of our team, you’ll be helping restaurants, bars, hospitals, hotels, and other businesses get the ice they need without spending a fortune or stressing out. We’ll invest in your professional development and overall quality of life because we know employee satisfaction is key to our success. Easy Ice doesn’t just want to be the #1 commercial ice machine solution in America—we also want to be one of the best places to work.
Easy Ice has a great opportunity for an experienced Sr. Refrigeration Technician in our Charleston, South Carolina team. This technician position requires the highest level of professionalism, problem solving and communication skills for this critical, customer-facing role.This technician works independently, providing technical service to maintain ice machines at various locations, while delivering the desired customer service experience. This technician aspires to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction and maximizes customer retention.
The successful, results-oriented candidate will be able to clean, maintain, troubleshoot and install Easy Ice ice machines, aiming to increase equipment life and reliability, reduce service calls and emergency ice purchases, all while increasing customer happiness and loyalty. The candidate will demand the best of themselves and their colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits with a strong emphasis on building positive relationships with customers
- Capable of replacing compressors, expansion valves and any other refrigeration component
- Manage on-site remote and standard installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose service problem down to the component
- Mentor and train junior installers and technicians
- Complete timely and detailed service reports on jobs performed at each site (digital photos, descriptions of issues, etc., to correct problems in the future) using the field automation system
- Purchase parts, supplies, materials in the field as required
- Operate and maintain company vehicle according to established policies and procedures
- Sufficient proven field service experience (5+ years desired)
- Demonstrated track record of delivering highest level of customer satisfaction
- Working knowledge of mobile tools and applications
- Refrigeration or EPA Universal License; required
- Strong command of company’s policies and procedures
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- A desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve; and, products, services and processes our company can produce
- Exhibit good decision making, analytical problem solving and excellent organizational abilities
- Communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing, and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- The employee is often required to stand; walk; sit; use ladders; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel surfaces, parts and tools; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Stands for extended periods of time (8+ hours per day)
- While the noise level in the work environment is usually somewhat quiet, the worker may be subject to elevated noise levels
- Drive a vehicle for up to 35 percent of the hours worked
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules
- Competitive market pay
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision/Group Life
- 401k Company Match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Assistance
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Provide all Tools needed to complete the job
Easy Ice LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.