This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Sr. Field Service Manager - Operations Manager
At Vector Security We Think Big, Do the Right Thing, and Make a Difference Every Day! If this is how you like to work, we’d like to invite you to join our team as an Sr. Field Service Manager - Operations Manager.
We offer great benefits, a competitive salary, and growth opportunities. We think you’ll find what you want here because what we do matters - to us, our customers, and most of all, our team members.
Job Location: Warrendale, PA
Our Sr. Field Services Manager - Operations Managers maintains the efficient direction of the field staff in dealing with service, support and repair of security, fire, CCTV, and access control systems. This position will directly supervise and coordinate the activities of service technicians in the field.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the Service Department to ensure customers are serviced to a high quality, in a timely manner.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority and skill of staff.
- Work with technicians to troubleshoot and solve service issues.
- Hire, develop, and manage the performance of staff.
- Establish and implement departmental procedures to ensure efficiencies in department.
- Ensure adherence to corporate and departmental policies.
What You’ll Need:
- HS Diploma or equivalent with degree from a technical school preferred.
- 5 – 7 years of experience working on security, fire, CCTV, and access control systems.
- NICET certification preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history.
- Need to have experience troubleshooting and problem solving the systems your team works on.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office programs.
What You’ll Get:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA/FSA programs
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- 7 Company Holidays, plus 2 Floating holidays of your choice
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company vehicle
- Company paid cell phone and laptop
We are the fourth largest security integrator in the country and have proudly been installing innovative security and smart automation solutions in homes and businesses for more than 50 years. Our purpose is to make our world more secure, connected, and empowered, one customer at a time.
- Win as a team
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference every day
- Get it done
- Think big
If you share these ideals, we'd love to hear from you!
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Service and Installation experience in the industry
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- NICET Fire Level I
- Technical / professional knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time management
- Customer service skills
- Team focus
- Microsoft Office
- Development of subordinates
- Ability to engage others
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Vector Security, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.