Small Business Sales Manager
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
The Full Matrix Manager is a hybrid position that oversees Residential Sales and Small Business Sales Representatives. Working at ADT means working as part of a team; you'll find the tools, resources, and support to help you explore opportunities within ADT and realize your full potential. To support further growth, we are looking for highly motivated, technically skilled, customer-focused individuals who want to be part of a winning team. Local managers have great flexibility to grow their markets within broad guidelines. As a result, ADT associates enjoy a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture. Generous incentive plans are in place to reward positive results. The corporate headquarters staff provides marketing and financial support along with a sophisticated technology infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a staff of Sales Representatives responsible for selling products within assigned territory where territories may overlap between Residential and Small Business (Matrix) groups, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
- Recruit, train, and coach new sales representatives.
- Implement and administer sales programs in Matrix markets to maximize opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, techniques, technologies, and services through communication and regular sales meetings.
- Develop sales representatives for advancement and success by appraising and communicating performance and job expectations.
- College Degree in Sales and Marketing or other related degree, or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years proven previous sales/sales supervisory experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible Style ("do whatever it takes" approach).
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach.
- Ability to travel, nights and weekends, to accommodate the Customer's agenda.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Demonstrated managerial skills.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $66,560.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Relocate:
- San Diego, CA: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
ADT At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.