Site Supervisor for Construction
Hanjo is a high-end residential general contracting and construction management company specializing in building extraordinary spaces for those with truly refined taste. As a family-owned and operated company, Hanjo was built on the principles and values of family. We strive together as a closely-knit and supportive network of talented members. We are currently expanding our clan and looking to fill the role of Foreman/Site Supervisor. If you’re looking to join an energetic and hard-working team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you may be the right fit for Hanjo!
For more info about our company, please feel free to visit our website at
The Foreman/Site Supervisor is responsible for supervising a crew of workers to ensure the day-to-day project goals are met, the overall building process is running according to schedule and all work is performed and produced consistent with Hanjo’s high level of craftsmanship.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies and corrects issues that arise during the construction process, plans ahead to prevent problems from emerging and resolves issues in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Contributes and provides input to site meetings (alongside the project manager) and interacts with the clients, client reps, architects, interior designers, etc.
- Is well-versed in reading construction plans and project specifications.
- Coordinates schedules with subcontractors and suppliers in order for them to complete their respective portions of work according to the project schedule.
- Enforces job site safety regulations (according to OSHA guidelines) and compliance with building/city code to mitigate risk.
- MUST have prior RESIDENTIAL construction experience similar in nature to Hanjo’s level and quality of custom work as well as a working/technical knowledge of the residential construction process and all major trades involved.
- Must know the ins and outs of job site operations.
- Must have solid record of career stability and past supervisory success!
- Must have at least a basic familiarity with construction management processes, means and methods, knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Must be proficient in basic smart phone and tablet usage and mobile operating system.
- Paid time off
Hanjo Contractors Inc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.