- Establish positive contact with customers.
- Investigate the cause of alarm malfunction.
- Explain service to the customer.
- Service system in a timely manner and to company standards.
- Process necessary documentation.
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
- Provide on-call service as needed.
- 1-2 years alarm installation or service experience required.
- Completion of company installation class preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic knowledge of construction and electrical wiring.
- Basic knowledge of electronic theory required.
- Demonstrated competence or aptitude in the use of hand tools required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record required.
- Final applicant will need to have the ability to pass a pre-employment screening process.
Join the Bay Alarm Family!
Come start or advance your career at Bay Alarm, the nation's largest independently owned security company. We prioritize internal growth for our employees and offer outstanding promotional opportunities. As a family-owned company we value work life balance. 15% of our employees have been with Bay Alarm for 15+ years! Work locally and make a difference in your community at one of our 16 branch locations across California, Arizona, and Washington.
All positions support Bay Alarm in our commitment to being our best at every opportunity, providing the expertise, technology, personalized service and support to keep our customers and their valuables safe.
We offer comprehensive benefits; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) with company match.
Bay Alarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We value diversity and inclusion and strive to make every employee's experience here enriching.
- Guaranteed 40-Hour Workweek with Overtime Opportunities
- Day Shift Schedule Monday to Friday, some on-call and weekends may be required
- Take Home Company Vehicle with Gas Card or Mileage Reimbursement
- Uniform, Tools, and Cell phone Provided
- Clearly Defined Career Path (Level System)
- Paid Training and NICET Certifications
- Alarm System Purchase Plan and Employee Discounts
- Benefits; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability
- Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays, Bay Alarm Days
- 401(k) with a company match
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education Reimbursement
- Family Scholarship Programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Community Service Programs
Compensation: $23.00 - $26.00/hourly
Bay Alarm Company At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.