Job Description:River City Boat Sales and Marine Services is expanding our team and looking for talented and motivated technicians to join our Service Department! River City is a marine industry leader who has been ranked the number 5 Best Company to Work for in the marine industry. We are a Marine Industry Certified Dealership and are annually selected a Top 100 Dealership in North America. We provide high-quality, reliable boats for our customers and their families to help them enjoy the boating lifestyle.
We achieve this by hiring, training, and supporting our team members. We are seeking organized, energetic, and results-driven candidates who understand the importance of quality service and attention to detail. Our Service Team is vital to our success and is responsible for performing inspections, diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, rigging, and installations as efficiently as possible while ensuring quality work and providing an excellent overall experience for our customers.
Service Technicians are expected to be driven, knowledgeable, and able to work in various outdoor environments. We provide an exciting and educational work environment with the opportunity for advancement along with competitive wages and a hiring bonus for qualified candidates.
Hiring Bonus after 90 days! Most Competitive pay in the area! Excellent Benefits!
Complete all assigned tasks promptly, professionally, and with consideration for minimizing customer costs while ensuring the dealership's profitability. Maintain new sales boats to a customer-ready standard and perform rigging work in an organized, high-quality, and cost-effective manner.
- Treat all customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect.
- Safely and efficiently complete all assigned tasks.
- Ensure that the service work aligns with the work order.
- Complete all necessary paperwork or digital entries for the assigned job, providing clear remarks on the work order, warranty parts, return parts, etc.
- Inspect the overall condition of each vessel and trailer, promptly reporting any safety concerns or recommended additional service items to the Service Director.
- Offer suggestions for work improvements to the Service Director.
- Strictly adhere to all company policies regarding safety, tool and equipment usage, and vehicle operation.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, consistently following safety rules and regulations.
- Finish all service/repairs from work orders and return completed orders to the Service Director.
- Keep the service manager updated on additional charges and time requirements as they are identified.
- Properly tag all warranty parts.
- Ensure that all rigging work meets expected quality standards from the outset.
- Meet or exceed the flat rate time allowance.
- Keep all tools and equipment neatly organized.
- Assist other teams and team members as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Attend training sessions/events when requested by the management team.
- Work and assist with company events and be available to work the boat show each year.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Essential mechanical and technical skills.
- Possess necessary hand tools for assigned work.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Good health and physical mobility.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Continuing education credits
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid training
River City Boat Sales & Marine Services At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.