Service Technician - Industrial Refrigeration
Summary: The Service Technician position is responsible for traveling to various customer facilities across the United States to perform highly diversified duties to install, repair, maintain & test facility equipment according to safety, predictive & productive systems.
- Provide service and customer support.
- Manages all installation, repair, maintenance and testing required to resolve problem.
- Diagnose problems and determine proper solutions, discusses resolution with customer or manager.
- Complete pump outs and start-up equipment upon completion of construction.
- Ability to maintain a clean driving record and willingness to travel as needed throughout the continental US.
- Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed, brings problems to the attention of the Service Manager.
- Adheres to Preston Refrigeration guidelines for expense reports and submits to Payroll Specialist in a timely manner.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance and motivated, positive attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preston Refrigeration At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.