Service Technician- HVAC
Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Service Technician
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have working knowledge of chillers, boilers, air handlers, fan coil units, water treatment equipment, controls and other building mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Work with the Dispatch Team to ensure that the workload is accomplished in a complete and timely manner.
- The individual must maintain safe work practices in support of the OSHA Health & Safety and NFPA 70e standards as it applies when performing the assigned duties.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in maintaining similar type and size commercial equipment, along with a current Universal CFC certification.
- Strong oral and written communication required.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and perform duties with minimal supervision in isolated areas.
- Knowledge and experience in the proper use and safe operation of hand tools, equipment and testing devices necessary to perform all work assignments.
- Ability to stand, sit or squat for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, move and carry material up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and work at extended heights.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). i.e., but not limited to, Dust mask, gloves, eye protection and hearing protection.
- Working knowledge of desktop computers and Internet based programs to perform required annual training.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
Emcor At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.