Service Technician - Commercial HVAC/R
SERVICE TECHNICIAN - COMMERCIAL HVAC/R
Elliott-Lewis Corporation is currently seeking HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning), HVAC/R (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning and Refrigeration), Automatic Temperature Control (ATC), and Refrigeration technicians to perform routine preventive maintenance, service, and make minor repairs on commerical units. We welcome both union and non-union applicants.
Since 1905, Elliott-Lewis and its family of companies have a reputation of being a premier provider of Mechanical Services, Facilities Management, and Crane Rentals. Elliott-Lewis is a leader in our industry providing HVAC/R installations, air conditioning service, maintenance, major appliance repairs, along with electrical and plumbing needs for commerical clients (no residential).
- Manage onsite repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Diagnose and repair problems in electrical circuits and refrigeration circuits as they relate to air conditioning, refrigeration and ice making equipment, all tonnages and voltages.
- Diagnose and repair minor plumbing and appliance problems.
- Diagnose, repair, and/or replace hot water heaters.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Service chillers, valves, and other water flow devices.
- Service reciprocating, scroll, screw type and centrifugal compressors.
- Install, service and repair control systems, both analog and digital, and program same.
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical experience either through apprenticeship, trade school, or prior work experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is mandatory
- Must possess Type II EPA certification
- Chiller education required in both troubleshooting and maintenance for air-cooled and water-cooled systems
- Familiar with DC controls and pneumatics and fresh air machines (examples include: Aaon, Munters, Carriers)
- Candidates must be able to work stand-by after hours on a rotational basis.
Elliott-Lewis | Sautter Crane | AA Duckett At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.