This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Great Opportunity to Join a Stable Family Owned Company with a great work/life balance.n
Now Hiring Experienced Service and Repair Plumbers If you are interested in a CAREER not just a Job, with TOP PAY in the industry, good benefits, a GREAT environment, Team Work and a lot more, Then you may owe it to yourself to check us out!!! Only a FEW spots left!!! Must be an Energetic Team Player With Professionalism, Passionate About Helping People *** Medical, Vision and Dental Care Benefitsn
Supportive, family style work environment with competitive wages and benefits packages is immediately seeking qualified Service and Repair Plumbing Technicians and Experienced Plumber Helpers for a busy Los Angeles, South Bay and Orange County Plumbing company.n
Employee Saving Plan, Health, Dental and Vision Caren
- Experienced Plumbers minimum 2 years experience Preferred n
- Must work well individually and as part of a team. n
- Follow the outline of the company policies and procedures. n
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers. n
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tank-less water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, sump pumps, drains, clogged sewers, etc. n
- Must possess own hand tools. n
- Ability to respond nights and weekends as needed by campus circumstances n
Background and Drug Screening will be done before an offer is made.n
Power Pro Plumbing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.