Small and quickly growing business looking for an experienced Plumber to join the team!
You'll undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from:
- fixing leakages
- installing pipes and plumbing systems
- Fielding and troubleshooting residential service calls
The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids - we have tons of work to keep you busy all year and room for advancement!
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand different layouts
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- 401(k) matching
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Paid time off & vacations
REI Plumbing At A Glance
About REI Plumbing
What you would be doing at REI Plumbing
A day in the life at REI Plumbing
Why you should work here
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.