Our property management company is looking for a Service Manager (SM) for our beautiful residential community located in Naperville, IL. Our (SM) will work closely with our Community Manager and will play a vital role in our ability to reach retention and occupancy goals by providing our residents with a clean and mechanically safe place to call home, while leading our service team in a manner that fosters a collaborative and positive work environment.
Pay is commiserated with experience up to $35/hr. + commissions and quarterly bonus.
Our package includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Commissions Pay
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- 13 Paid Holidays (including your birthday and work anniversary)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Wellness Program Credit
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Benefits
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continued Training and Professional Development
- Fun Teambuilding Outings
- 401(K) with generous company match
- 5+ years of maintenance experience in a fast-paced residential community
- 3+ years of supervisory experience with a proven track record of successful team management
- A proactive approach, superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to provide ongoing training and support to the service team
- Advanced knowledge of various maintenance functions including plumbing, pools, HVAC, appliance repair and installation, electrical, painting, caulking, snow removal, life safety and cleanliness
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Valid Driver's License and Insurance
- Authorization to work in the US
TLC Management Co. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.