This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
- Schedule and direct supervision of all in-house and vendor work in partnership with the Community Manager. Lead the maintenance staff; delegate and participate in the diagnosis of problems and replacement and repair in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, drywalling, exterior structural, and appliances.
- Ensure that AMLI’s comprehensive maintenance program is completed annually on the community, and the standard preventative maintenance is completed.
- Responsible for the inventory, ordering, delivery of all supplies and equipment under the direction and approval of the Community Manager.
- Assist in annual budget preparation. Monitor and control utility, repair and maintenance, and capital expense per budget. Secure Bids for capital projects and ensure a consistent scope of work.
- Provide leadership and direction for all on-site employees under their supervision, which includes but is not limited to: effective employee relations, compliance with employment law, ongoing training, and motivation for staff.
- Ensure regular coaching, counseling, and performance evaluations for all staff members. Assist in interviewing process for any possible service or grounds personnel.
- Ensure timely, efficient response to service requests, make-readies and ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to “make ready” status on time.
- $33.00 an hour + (based on experience) plus 20% additional Incentive Potential and renewal bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Company Match
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short-Term Disability and Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Time Off - Vacation, personal, sick and company holidays
- Minimum of 2 years of prior apartment maintenance experience
- EPA/HVAC certification
- Experience completing work orders and preparing make ready units
- Basic knowledge of electricity, plumbing, carpentry, painting
- Required to rotate call with other service staff and back up Service Technicians as required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
AMLI Residential At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.