Tribble Electric is currently seeking a Service Manager to join our team and oversee the day to day operations of our Commercial Service department. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, they will be directly involved in the strategic goal setting process assisting both the department, and Tribble Electric, meet operational goals and achieve continued success in the future. Under the Service Managers leadership, our client base will continue to enjoy the unsurpassed services to which Tribble Electric is known for.
As a local company, Tribble Electric has been providing outstanding electrical services in the Greater Richmond area since 1983. In addition to being a dependable commercial contractor, Tribble Electric is also a reliable employer in the local community. Tribble offers tuition reimbursement and apprenticeship program options in order to help anyone achieve a career in the Electrical Trade. A well-defined career path and a strong desire to promote from within ensures that Tribble Electric is the right place for you. Creating a respectful and inclusive workplace is our mission at Tribble Electric and in addition to benefits, our employees receive work-life balance, wellness programs, and so much more. Apply now if you would like to work for an organization centered on the core values of Humility, Integrity, and Respect!
- Demonstrates steady leadership over a team of commercial service technicians and admin staff.
- Designs and executes strategic commercial sales initiatives driving towards defined departmental goals.
- Maintains clear and professional communication while interacting with customers.
- Performs intake calls with clients to identify and understand the depth of their electrical needs.
- Travels to active and potential job sites in order to assess the level of electrical need, document current on-going issues, and develop job materials lists.
- Creates detailed work orders/estimates for clients service calls.
- Communicates with Service department staff to ensure the accurate and efficient scheduling of service calls and to address any questions surrounding the scope of work needing to be completed.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and attitude in any situation.
- Must have an acceptable driving record for company insurance.
- Must be able to crawl, kneel, squat, and climb.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis, unassisted.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- A diverse, family-oriented company culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- A 401K with both Roth and Traditional pre-tax options, managed through Empower with a company match of 100% - up to 4% of your annual income
- Medical Insurance coverage through United Healthcare 2 of 3 plans paid at 100% for employees
- Health Savings Account available through qualifying medical plans
Tribble Electric At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.