This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Who is Monarch Tractor?
Monarch Tractor has created the world’s first fully electric, driver-optional, smart tractor committed to elevating farming practices to enable clean, efficient, and economically viable solutions for farmers today and in the future. Monarch provides a platform for farmers to make the transition to productive, precise, profitable and sustainable farming practices. As we seek to revolutionize the farming industry and accelerate the future of clean farming, we approach every problem with a farmer-first mentality to create electric, autonomous, and intelligent solutions. Our team is made up of engineers, farmers, and industry experts who have committed themselves to building the future of agriculture. We believe the best solutions always come from collaboration amongst diverse perspectives and backgrounds.
What kind of person are we looking for?
Monarch Tractor has an opening for a full-time, experienced mechanic to work on agricultural equipment. The team works closely with engineers and other teams to ensure the proprietary technology can progress rapidly. We are looking for a dedicated employee with excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills to help deliver top notch service as a mechanic to our rapidly growing company.
What does the job entail?
- Lead the Service Dept.
- Manage service-related customer concerns such as job scheduling, job progress, warranty issues, etc.
- Responds to customer calls and lines up service calls and shop work, dispatches trucks for service calls. Schedules work for shop and field.
- Maintain industry leading levels of customer satisfaction by responding to customer needs and working with cross-functional organizations.
- Schedule work through the shop, making the best use of the available space and providing superior service to our customers.
- Develop business plans and goals to include staffing needs, tools and equipment, and service promotion strategies.
- Maintains all management reports necessary to audit the performance of the department and individual employees.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and other available reports and adjust business plan and procedures/processes as appropriate.
- Determine needs relating to special tooling, equipment, vehicles, and work hours, etc.
- Maintain a safe, clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
- Prepare customer repair estimates and/or quotes in a timely and accurate manner and provides follow-up.
- Resolve customer disputes to ensure fair value for the customer and company.
- Review work orders for accuracy and close them in a timely manner.
- Provide documentation as required for personnel issues, accidents, safety matters, customer disputes, etc.
- Work within and promotes vision, mission, and values of Monarch Tractor
- Manager and supervise service technicians including employee relations issues, performance reviews, training needs, interviewing, hiring, discipline, and termination.
- Organize, communicate, and delegate responsibilities and priorities to subordinates to ensure the successful operation of the department.
- Provide regular and timely feedback that recognizes employee performance, motivating employees and promoting self-development.
- Communicate with and coach employees on assignments, providing technical expertise as needed.
- Select, train, and develop employees consistent with department/division goals, providing coaching on career development.
More practical skills needed:
- Mechanical experience in Truck, Automotive and/or Agriculture Industries
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience and training preferred Minimum 3 years experience in management and service department operations or related fields.
- Prior supervisory experience or Service Management Training preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer knowledge
- Must have good leadership, detail, and organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Must possess a clean driving record
- Push/pull/Lift/Carry bulky objects up to 50 lbs.
Monarch Tractor At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.