Service Leasing C Technician - Irving, TX
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN
$19.00 TO $22.00 per hour
- Plus Monthly Efficiency Incentive
WHO WE ARE
Bruckner Truck & Equipment is one of the largest family-owned semi truck dealerships in the United States. We currently operate in 40+ locations across 11 states, and we have over 1,500 team members.
- Bruckner’s is more than just a place selling parts and working on trucks
- We are an essential business delivering solutions to transportation providers – the backbone of everyday life as we know it
- We contribute to our local communities
- We care about our people
OUR CORE VALUES
- We act with Honesty and Integrity.
- We value our people and communities.
- We are customer focused.
- We do what it takes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Excellent health, dental and vision plans
- Investments in Training & Development
- Generous 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership (every employee earns shares and has ownership interest in the Bruckner’s organization)
- Technician Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Family and Team Oriented Environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Engaging and Challenging Assignments
- Drug free workplace
SERVICE LEASING C TECHNICIAN POSITION SUMMARY
- Fuel and Wash Trucks including detailing inside.
- Check in and out Rental/ Lease Units
- Complete Mobile Maintenance on all equipment (3.0)
- Drain Oil and Refill
- Change Filters (ALL) If needed
- Grease all Fittings
- Check all Tires (32’s and tire pressures)
- Gauge all Brakes
- Adjust brakes if needed
- Check and adjust 5th Wheel
- Check all fluids in trans and rear axles
- Check Wiper Blades
- Complete Alignments (All Axles)
- Check and Replace all Lights if needed.
- Heater and A/C check.
- Belt inspections and replacement if needed.
- Change Airlines and Electrical Cords. If needed.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and work orders. Make sure all related parts are charged out on correct work order.
- Maintaining current inventory on mobile unit.
- Keep mobile unit clean inside and out.
- Repair and locate air leaks.
- Be able to use diagnostic software. Troubleshoot codes.
- Change starter and Alternators
- Change Brakes
- Change Wheel Seals
- Troubleshoot Electrical issues
- Any and all Exhaust related issues
- 50% Completed on TDP
- CDL License
Want to know more about our family-owned company,
Proud that our 1000+ employees view us as the employer of choice!
YouTube- Service Department Video
YouTube - Come Join The Family -Video
YouTube - Since 1932 -Video
Don't forget to Like and Subscribe!
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication #ZR
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Bruckner Truck Sales, Inc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.